NGO Mladiinfo Montenegro is organizing a humanitarian action for the foundation “m!M Humanity” on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. on Independence Square in Podgorica for families affected by poverty.
The event will consist of two segments. From 10am to 8pm, donation boxes will be set up, as well as stands where donuts, cakes and muffins will be sold. Volunteers will draw children’s faces, make braids and take photos of them. From 2pm to 8pm, a music and entertainment program will be organized. It will feature young musicians, DJs, singers and entertainers.
The “m!M Humanost” (m!M Humanity) Foundation was founded by the NGO Mladiinfo Montenegro on January 26, 2021. years. The goals of the foundation are:
– Poverty reduction in Montenegro;
– Raising awareness of citizens and businesses about individuals and families in need;
– Providing support and assistance to individuals and families in need;
– Reducing the level of discrimination and promoting human and minority rights;
– Promotion of philanthropy, activism and volunteerism;
– Encouraging other persons to engage in humanitarian activities.
The collected donations will be transferred to the bank account of the Foundation and used for the purchase of food and necessities for families affected by poverty in Montenegro.